Jiah Khan has one of the shortest ever Bollywood career. She got the dream debut opposite megastar Amitabh Bachchan in 2007 and this made her a popular name in the Bollywood arena. While her professional life was flourishing, but she had a troublesome personal life. Sadly, she committed suicide at the very early age of 25. Well, very few know about the life of Jiah Khan and we will here explore different facets of her life.
22 Things that you need to know about Jiah Khan’s life:
1. Jiah Khan was born into an Indian family in New York City on February 20, 1988
2. She was the daughter of a popular Bollywood actress Rabiya Amin, who got fame in the 1980’s. She also had two younger sisters Kavita and Karishma.
3. Jiah’s father has left the family when she was 2. Her mother and her sisters have always supported her in life.
4. She had learned different forms of dancing, which includes salsa, belly dancing, kathak, and samba. She is also a trained opera singer and very few know that she has also sung a song in her first flick Nishabd.
5. Jiah Khan was studying at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Manhattan when she first got the movie offer. She quitted the studies to follow her path into acting.
6. Urmila Matondkar was a big inspiration to her and after watching Rangeela at the age of six.
For any content related queries, please feel free to contact us through the comment section below