One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Abhijeet Facts, Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Net worth & More
Abhijeet’s Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts, Photos, Videos & More
Abhijeet is an Indian Singer. Abhijeet was born on 30th October 1958 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh and his real age is 62 years
Wiki / Biography
Abhijeet. Check out below to know more details about Abhijeet’s wiki, biography, age, wife, girlfriends, affair, height, weight, caste, family, career and more.
Article Type: Biography
|Real Name||Abhijeet Bhattacharya|
|Pet / Nick Name||Dada|
|Origin||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Age, Dob, Birthplace, zodiac, star sign
|Abhijeet Age (Current)||62 years, 7 month, 16 days|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||10/30/1958 (M/D/Y) (M/D/Y)|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign (Nakshatra)||Not Sure|
|Alive Or Dead||Alive|
|Date Of Death (DOD)||— (M/D/Y)|
|After Death Timeline||Not Applicable|
62 years, 7 month, 16 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes, 21 seconds.
22874 Total days.
– On June 15, 2021
Relationship Status: Not KnownMarital Status: Not Sure
Not Officially announced Yet
Spouse (Wife or Husban:
Kids: Don’t Know
Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
Sister(s): Not Known
Brother(s): Not Known
Father, Mother, Family Details
|No. Of. Brothers||3|
|No. Of. Sisters||0|
|Brother(s)||3 Brothers (Elder)|
Family Photos and Details
Father – Dhirendranath Bhattacharya
Mother – Kamladevi Bhattacharya
Sister – Not Known
Brother – 3 Brothers (Elder)
Relationship, Affair, Wife-Husband, Girlfriends-Boyfriends
|Abhijeet Relationship Status||Engaged|
|Interested In||Not Known|
|Marital Type||Not Sure|
|Spouse||Wife – Sumati Bhattacharya|
Affairs/Girlfriends – Not Known
|Abhijeet’s Wedding Date||–|
|Together Timeline||– Not Applicable|
|Separated Timeline||– Not Applicable|
Son-Daughter, Children Details
|No.Of. Male Kids||2|
|No.Of. Female Kids||0|
Sons : Dhruv, Jai
Daughter : N/A
Caste, Religion, Community, Mother Tongue, Languages Known
|Abhijeet’s Caste||Father – Not Known|
|Mother – Same As Fathers|
|Mother Tongue||Not Revealed Yet|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
Address, Native, Hometown, Current City
|Native / Origin||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Abhijeet’s Current City||Mumbai|
|Address||Bungalow in Mumbai named “Sunny Vistas”|
|School||Ramakrishna Mission Higher Secondary School, Kanpur BNSD Inter College Chunni Ganj, Kanpur|
|College||Christ Church College, Kanpur|
|Abhijeet’s Qualification||Graduate (B.Com.)|
|Other Education Notes||Not Known|
Personality, Physical Appearance
Body, Height, Weight
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Black Eyes|
|Hair Length||Medium Length|
|Nature||Openness to Experience|
|Does Abhijeet, Consume Alcohol?||Not Sure Yet|
|Does Abhijeet, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Abhijeet, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Abhijeet, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Abhijeet, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Abhijeet’s Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Music||loves all forms of music|
- He is often called ‘Dada’ because of his familial background being from West Bengal.
- Abhijeet faced a lot of struggles during his initial days in Bollywood. He left Mumbai several times and returned to try his luck in singing.
- After years of struggle, Abhijeet decided to return to his hometown, Kanpur. But before that, he thought of showing his work to R. D. Burman for the last time. He went to Burman and asked him to spare him time and listen to his cassette. R. D. Burman heard his cassette and advised him not to go back. Later, it was R. D. Burman, who gave Abhijeet his first break.
- When he was young, he used to copy the singing style of Kishore Kumar. Kishore Kumar is his idol.
- He is known for being the voice of Shah Rukh Khan because many of his songs featured Shah Rukh Khan.
- After two to three years of facing struggles, Abhijeet got a chance to work under the composer Ravindra Jain.
- He is known for being the voice of Shah Rukh Khan in the 1990s and 2000s. After singing in the movie “Billu Barber (2009),” he refused to sing for Shah Rukh again. The reason he gives is that he had sung songs in Shah Rukh’s movies “Main Hoon Na (2004)” and “Om Shanti Om (2007),” in which everybody was attributed except singers.
- In 2015, an FIR was filed against Abhijeet for molesting and abusing a woman. The incident took place in Lokhandwala Durga Puja Pandal where the victim was watching Kailash Kher’s live performance. She left her seat due to overcrowding. This is when she felt being touched inappropriately by the singer. She was even threatened by the singer to not to take any action. She finally filed a case against the Abhijeet under Section 354 A (Molestation) 506 & 34 of the IPC.
- He made a controversial statement in support of Salman Khan‘s hit-and-run case. Salman was sentenced five years of jail. Abhijeet in support of Salman tweeted, “Kutta rd pe soyega kutte ki maut marega, roads garib ke baap ki nahi hai I ws homles an year nvr slept on rd.” He faced a huge backlash for his harsh comments after that.
- In 2015, noted Pakistani ghazal singer Ghulam Ali was banned from giving his performances in India. The singer in support of the ban said that nation and patriotism took priority over music. He even tagged Ghulam Ali as ” Dengue Artist.”
- When Uri attack happened, he lashed out at the Khans- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan calling them “Shameless” for breeding Pakistani actors. He even lashed out at the filmmakers Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt for ‘breeding and feeding’ Pakistani actors.
- He mired a controversy in 2016 when he tweeted offensive comments to Karan Johar for casting the Pakistani actor Fawad Khan in his film “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).” He even demanded to remove Fawad’s role from the movie entirely.
- He once raised outrage by tweeting offensive tweets against the JNU student and activist, Shehla Rashid. His tweets said, “There is rumour she took money for two hours and didn’t satisfy the client… big racket.”
- He showed his resentment against Pakistan again by speaking against Pakistani singers like Atif Aslam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan singing in Bollywood movies. He was also upset by Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan for casting the Pakistani singers in their films.
- Another FIR was filed against Abhijeet for harassing a woman. According to the woman, she had argued with the singer because of some drilling work going on in their society. However, the singer claimed that the woman was threatening him to obtain money from him. The police reportedly registered an FIR under section 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman) and 506 (Criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code, against Abhijeet.
- During an ongoing case of Infosys techie Swathi’s murder in Chennai, Abhijeet said that it was a case of ‘Love-Jihad.’ The controversy stirred after “Janta Ka Reporter’s” editor-in-chief, Rifat Jawaid objected Abhijeet. Another reporter Swati Chaturvedi criticised Abhijeet for giving communal colours to the murder of Swathi. To which, Abhijeet replied Swati by calling her ‘Besharm Budhiya.’ Swati, then, registered a police complaint against the singer for addressing her with abusive language. After that, Abhijeet said that she wouldn’t have minded if Abhijeet would have said the same thing in English. He added that all the people who were attacking him were all anti-nationals.
- In 2018, during an ongoing #MeToo movement, Abhijeet was accused of sexually harassing a flight attendant at the pub. The singer denied the allegation by saying that fat and ugly girls were accusing men of harassment. He even laughed it off by saying that he was famous and if people were using his name to get popularity, he did not mind.
Net Worth, Earnings, Salary and Assets
Movable and Immovable Assets
Favourites and Preferences
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actresses||Not Known|
|Favourite Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Drink||Not Known|
|Favourite Fruit||Not Known|
|Preferred Outfit||Not Known|
|Preferred Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Not Known|
|Abhijeet’s Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Song(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Not Known|
This Post Has 0 Comments