One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Alba González Villa professionally known as Alba Flores, is a Spanish film actress and a theater artist. She is best known for her roles as Saray Vargas in Vis a Vis (Locked Up) and Nairobi in La Casa de Papel (Money Heist). She received her first TV Award as Best Female Performer in Fiction Award with the female cast via Ondas Awards and Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series Award for Spanish Actors Union Awards in 2015. In 2017 she won an Iris Award for Best Actress and 7th Platino Awards Best Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or TV series for Money Heist in 2020.
Birth & Early Life
Alba Flores was born on 27 October 1986 in Madrid, Spain to parents Antonio Flores and Ana Villa. She is the only daughter of musician, composer and theatrical producer Antonio Flores . She is granddaughter of Lola Flores known as “La Faraona”(“The Pharaoh) .Her paternal grandfather, Antonio González referred to as “El Pescaílla” was also a Spanish singer and guitarist and considered as one of the fathers of Catalan Rumba.
Alba studied dramatic interpretation from the age of thirteen, with secondary training in piano performance. She trained at the Corazza Acting Studio by the renowned acting coach Juan Carlos Corazza.
Flores made her cinematic debut with Chus Gutiérrez’s, El calentito in 2005. She later landed a role in the Antenna 3 television series The Ulysses Syndrome in 2008. In the beginning of 2013, she was cast in a main role as Moroccan servant, Jamila, in the Antena 3 series El tiempo entre costuras (The Time in Between). She then played the role of an Indian woman in the movie made for TV based on the life of Spanish Missionary Vicente Ferrer. She also made an appearance in the TVE series Cuéntame as an important witness in a plot involving corrupt police.
Flores became part of show Vis a Vis (Locked Up) and played the character named Saray Vargas de Jesús, a Gypsy, who initially faced a 4-year prison sentence for Assault. In 2017, Netflix bought Global streaming rights for the show due to which she came into limelight internationally. The show ran for four seasons. In 2017 she starred in show La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) in the main role Nairobi. She appeared in four seasons of the show.
Alba also served as the Spanish narrator for the Netflix made documentary entitled Night on Earth. She performed in theater for a short period of time but did some notable number of roles such as Luna de miel en Hiroshima (Honeymoon in Hiroshima) (2005), and the Romani version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream (2007).
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : El calentito (2005)|
Television : El comisario (2006)
|Awards||7th Platino Awards (2020)|
21st Iris Awards (2019)
26th Actors and Actresses Union Awards (2017)
Ondas Awards (2015)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing and Swimming|
Alba Flores is a lesbian and currently not dating anyone. She was previously dating Ondina Maldonado, a Spanish actress.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Alba Flores
- Alba Flores was born and brought up in Madrid, Spain.
- In May 2020, Alba became a brand ambassador of PETA The campaign’s slogan is “Go Veg. For Animals. For the Planet.”She is also a multi-instrumentalist and performs on stage plays.
- In 2009, she recorded her father’s song, “No Puedo Enamorarme de Ti (I cannot fall in love with you)”, for the soundtrack of a movie by Roberto Santiago’s, Al final del camino.
- Flores was invited to attend Jean-Paul Gaultier’s last haute couture show which took place in Paris in January 2020.
- She’s the tallest actress in Money Heist. She’s 176 cm tall. Therefore, she’s taller than Denver and Rio.
- She performed in the musical theater production of Enamorados anónimos (Love Anonymous: The Copla Musical in Broadway) helmed by dance choreographer Blanca Li and music composer Javier Limón in 2008
- She’s not particularly interested in fashion and enjoy going to Paris with her mother
- Alba turned vegetarian in 2017
- Alba has a sweet tooth. She’s particularly loves meringue.