One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Itziar Ituño Martínez professionally known as Itziar Ituno is a Spanish actor and a theatre artist. She is best known for her role as Inspector Raquel Murillo in the Spanish television series Money Heist (La casa de papel).
Birth & Early Life
Itziar Ituño was born on 18 June 1974 in Basauri, Spain. She studied acting at the Basauri Theater School and graduated in urban-industrial and political sociology from the University of the Basque Country.
|Real Name||Itziar Ituño Martínez|
|Profession||Actress and Theatre Artist|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2021)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Basauri, Spain|
|Home Town||Basauri, Spain|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Itziar made her first appearance in the Basque film Agur Olentzero, Agur (Goodbye Olentzero, Goodbye) in 1997.She later starred in soap opera Goenkale and played Nekane Beitia, a lesbian policewoman from the fictional village of Arralde. Itziar was also part of many like films Loreak and Igelak, Hil Kanpaiak, Ilargi guztiak and Morir etc. In 2017, she starred in the television series La casa de papel (Money Heist) as Inpector Raquel Murillo.
She has also worked as a singer in three bands: Dangiliske, EZ3, and INGO. It was announced in May 2020 that she will make her English language debut in the British animated short film Salvation Has No Name.
Education Details and More
|College||University of the Basque Country|
|Debut||Television : Goenkale (1999)|
Film : Agur Olentzero, Agur (1997; TV Movie)
El final de la noche (2003)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Itziar Ituño is single and not dating anyone currently but there were rumors that she was married to Juan Fernandez, who plays the role of Colonel Prieto in the series but they have now parted ways.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Itziar Ituño
- Itziar Ituño was born and brought up in Basauri, Spain.
- She has worked in more than 1,500 episodes of a Basque soap-opera Goenkale as Nekane Beitia.
- Her first acting project was a short film Sex machine in 1995.
- On 26 September 2017, she was a presenter of the Basque Film Gala and the EITB Gala for the 65th edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival.
- Her stage works include Lapurzuola/Cueva de ladrones (2007),Grönholm Metodoa (2008),AURIAURI (2010),Ilunpetan/ElApagón (2010).AmantalareAhotsa (2011).Desoxirribonucleico (2017).Funak (2017).YosoyPichichi (2018)Herioa eta Dontzeila (2012) etc.