One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Jubin Nautiyal is an Indian singer, songwriter, stage performer, music composer and director. He has lent his voice to the songs of many famous Indian films, including Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Jazbaa, Barkhaa, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and Sarrainodu etc. He started his journey with a reality show X Factor, in which he was one of the top 25 contestants.
Birth & Early Life
Jubin Nautiyal was born on 14 June 1989 in Dehradun. His father’s name is Ram Sharan Nautiyal who is a businessman and also a politician. His mother’s name is Neena Nautiyal who is also a business-woman. He has 2 siblings and both are her younger sisters. Jubin did his half schooling at Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, from where he formally studied music as a subject. Where he also learned playing instruments like guitar etc.
For more perfection Jubin joined Mithibai College in Mumbai in the year 2007 with which he continues her training under Pandit Chhannu Lal Mishra Ji in Varanasi and then went to Chennai for more betterment where he learned westered music as his genre was only classical music.
Jubin’s first music debut was with song ‘Ek Mulakat’ from Movie Sonali Cable in year 2014, which was loved by all and became the hit romantic song of that time. He made his Telugu debut with Sarrainodu under S. Thaman and Bengali debut in the movie Aashiqui. He also sang the title track of Star Plus popular series Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji with Palak Muchhal & for Star Parivaar Awards 2017. Jubin has given his voice in more than 50 films, which include different languages of India. He is known for his sweet voice in the singing industry.
Education Details and More
|St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun
Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun
|Mithibai College, Mumbai
|Television : X Factor (2011; as Contestant )
Film : ‘Ek Mulakat’ for movie Sonali Cable (2014)
|Mirchi Music Awards (2015)
ITA Award for Best Singer (2017)
Physical Stats and More
|6′ 3″ Feet
|Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Singing and Playing Guitar
Marital Status and More
|In June 2018, Nautiyal had organised a party for his family members and friends on the occasion of his birthday. In which an unwanted couple arrived and during the party Nautiyal and couple had an argument and scuffle broke out. Later an FIR was lodged at the police station from both the sides. After the matter came to the media, Nautiyal apologized for his behavior.
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jubin Nautiyal
- Jubin Nautiyal was born and brought up in Dehradun, Uttarkhand.
- He also participated in X factor and became top 25 contestant.
- He also tried to become part of reality show Indian Idol but was not selected in auditions.
- He is a hardworking and obedient person who has given all his life best for making his voice that we hear today. He is also known for the person who has made his own image by his talent and hard work even though he had to face many rejections.
- He is also a national level player in shooting.
- In 2015, he won Mirchi Music Awards in Upcoming Male Vocalist of The Year category for “Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata. (Reprise)” from Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- Jubin’s singing is not limited to films only. He often uploads his music and live performance videos on the YouTube platform.