One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Kamya Punjabi is an Indian television actress. She is popular for playing negative role in TV serials such as Reth, Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani and Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann. She also participated in season 7 of reality show Bigg Boss but evicted at day 91. In 2019, Kamya made her debut in theatres bu the stage play Pajama Party with fellow television actress Kavita Kaushik.
Kamya Punjabi was born on 13 August 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Punjabi Hindu family. Her mother name is Nanda Punjabi. She has two siblings Sonia and Mala Punjabi both are younger than her. Initially Kamya started her career as a model later turned into actress. She played minor roles in Bollywood films like Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, Yaadein, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani but got her first major breakthrough in TV show Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani as Kiran. After that she also become part of Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Kammal and Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat.
In 2006, She got immense popularity through daily soap Banoo Main Teri Dulhann playing the nagtive lead role of Sindoora Pratap Singh. The show starred Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya and Sharad Malhotra in the lead role. She won Indian Telly Award for her performance in year 2007. Kamya was a part in comedy Circus show and had been in Big Boss 7.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cooking and Travelling|
Her first marriage was in year 2001 with Bunty Negi and got divorced in the year 2009. Later she was in relationship with actor Nimai Bali. Karan Patel and Manveer Gurjar. On 10 February 2020, she got married with Shalabh Dang, a Mumbai based Businessman. She had a daughter named Aara and a step-son named Ishan.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kamya Punjabi
- Kamya Punjabi was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is popularly known for her character Sindoor Pratap Singh in Zee TV serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann from 2006 to 2008.
- Her first debut film was Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai in the year 2000 alongside Hritik Roshan and Amisha Patel.
- She did many TV serials where her Negative role was in Reth, Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani and Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann whereas her positive role was in Piya Ka Ghar, Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak and Kyun Hota Hai Pyaar.
- She got nominated for Sansui Awards and Apsara Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role (Female) in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann serial.
- Her Telugu film debut was Maa Aavida Meeda Vottu Mee Chala Manchidi in the year 2003.
- She is also an model and walked for many designers.
- Kamya also appeared in several season of Bigg Boss as a guest.
- She has a tattoo on her shoulder.
- Kamya is a great devotee of Lord Ganesha and celebrates the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi every year with enthusiasm.