One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Kavita Kaushik is an Indian television and film actress. She is well known for playing role of Chandramukhi Chautala in SAB television show F.I.R. from 2006 to 2015. She also become part of realty show Bigg Boss 14 as a contestant in year 2020. Apart from television, she played important role in Bollywood films such as Zanjeer, Phillum City, Mumbai Cutting and Ek Hasina Thi.
Birth & Early Life
Kavita Kaushik was born in 15 February 1981 in Delhi, India. Her nickname is Mitthu. Her father’s name is Dinesh Chandra Kaushik. She completed her schooling in All Saints School, Nanital, Uttarakhand and did graduation in philosophy from Indraprastha College for women, Delhi.
Kaushik started her career as model, and anchor. Later she got offer for serials and per day she done two serials. She played important role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Kutumb, Kohi Apna Sa, Kahani Terrii Merrii, Raat Hone Ko Hai, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan etc. She rose to fame after playing lead protagonist role in SAB TV’s sitcom show F.I.R.. Kaushik won Gold Award, Indian Telly Award, Indian Television Academy Award for her performance in this show. She worked in films like Ek Hasina Thi, Phillum City, Zanjeer, Mindo Taseeldarni, Nankana, Mumbai cutting.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kavita Kaushik
- Kavita Kaushik was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Her real name is Anandita but later she changed kavita due to Astrology suggestions.
- Her father Dinesh Chandra Kaushik is a retired CRPF officer.
- She also host several episodes of television show Savdhaan India.
- Kaushik got wild card entry in TV show Bigg Boss season 14.
- She also participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye 3, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8.
- Kaushik is certified yoga teacher and also owner of Aparna Aunty’s home made Ayurvedic products.