One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Priyamani Raj (Actress) Wiki, Facts, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Girlfriends, Net Worth & More Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Priya Vasudev Mani Iyer (aka. Priyamani), is an Indian actress and former model who has widely appeared in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, and Malayalam films. She started her career in the year 2003 and is actively working in the South Indian industry and Hindi industry. She has also appeared in various television shows and has judged various dance shows.
Birth & Family
Priyamani was born on 4 June 1984 in Bangalore, Karnataka. Her father’s name is Vasudev Mani, who hailed from Palakkad; owns a plantation business. On the other hand, her mother, Lathamani is a former national level badminton player and also worked in Union Bank of India as the bank manager. She has an elder brother named, Vishakh who in the plantation business. She is the granddaughter of Carnatic vocalist Kamala Kailas.
Priya started working in acting field when she was in 12th standard, and she widely appeared in various television commercials and print media in her school years. She used to actively participate in extracurricular activities when she was in her school. Priyamani has a Bachelor of Arts in psychology through correspondence.
|Real Name||Priya Mani|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1984|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Family||Mother : Latha Mani Iyer (Former National Badminton Player and also Former Bank Manager at Union Bank of India)|
Father : Vasudeva Mani Iyer (Businessman)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Vishakh Iyer (Entrepreneur; Elder)
Husband : Mustafa Raj (m. 2017-Present)
|Debut||Film : Evare Athagadu (2003; Telugu)|
Web Series : The Family Man (2019)
Television : D4 Dance (2014; Malayalam)
|Awards||1. National Film Award for Best Actress (2006)|
2. Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actress (2006)
3. Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Tamil (2007)
4. Vijay Award for Best Actress (2007)
5. Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam (2008)
6. Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Kannada (2012)
7. Suvarna Film Award for Best Actress (2012)
8. Filmfare OTT Awards Best Actor, Drama Series (Female) – Critics Choice (2020)
Education Details and More
|School||• Sri Aurobindo Memorial School, Bengaluru|
• Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bengaluru
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Dancing|
Priyamani is tied the knot with her long-term boyfriend, Mustafa Raj (event planner) on 23rd August 2017 in a private ceremony held in Bengaluru.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Prithiviraj (Rumoured, Actor)|
Jagapthi Babu (Rumoured, Actor)
Mustafa Raj (Event Planner)
|Marriage Date||23 August 2017|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Priyamani
- Priyamani was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She is cousin sister of Bollywood actress Vidya Balan.
- Priyamani has also judged various dance shows and has appeared in reality shows in the South Indian industry. She is currently for different movies in diverse sectors.
- She won the national actress award for Paruthiveeran in 2007.
- In 2019, she appeared in the Amazon Prime’s web series The Family Man.
- Priyamani is well-versed in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English, Telugu, and Kannada languages.
- She enjoys dancing and listening.
- She is an animal lover.