One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Rajesh Khera Age Family, Facts, Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Affairs, Net Worth & More Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Rajesh Khera is an Indian tv actor and has labored in lots of well-known serials and movies. He is legendary for his roles in Maddy in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin and actuality present Survivor (2011) which aired on Star Plus. He is greatest identified for enjoying the position of Acharya Devvrat within the TV serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
Birth & Early Life
Rajesh Khera was born on 26 October 1968 in Pune, Maharashtra. He has participated in lots of stage performs in school and appearing has been his ardour. He accomplished his education from St. Vincent’s High School, Pune and graduated from Ness Wadia College of Commerce, Pune. At first, he tried to review MBA, CA and Hotel Management however he select appearing on the finish.
In August 1993, Rajesh got here to Mumbai to pursue his dream of turning into an actor and did some voice over and labored in an advert company.
Rajesh had no formal coaching in appearing so, he struggled throughout his first few years. He bought a job in DD1’s Reporter and later appeared within the tv serials like Tara on Zee TV, Swaabhimaan on DD National. He debuted in movies with Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa in 1998 and was additionally half of movies like Josh, Hu Tu Tu, Taal, Tum Bin, Om Jai Jagadish and Samay. Rajesh later additionally joined the truth present, Survivor on Star Plus channel.
Rajesh gained extra fame via the favored sequence, Jassi Jasis Koi Nahin as Maddy on Sony Entertainment Television. Rajesh was additionally half of the sequence, Left Right Left on SAB TV the place he acted as Major Bhargav. In 2021, He acted in Disney’s Hotstar Quix Shit Yaar.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rajesh Khera
- Rajesh Khera was born and introduced up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- He performed a homosexual dressmaker in Sony TV’S present Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.
- He has additionally performed a cameo position in Sony TV’s Anamika, donning the avatar of Shaitaan.
- In 2013 he did stage performs and was half of the play, ‘Knock, Knock!’ which was tailored within the English play entitled, Sleuth by Anthony Shaffer.
- In 2017 he performed Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in movie Raang Desh.
- Rajesh has additionally been dubbing for overseas movies into the Hindi language as nicely, along with appearing, whereas working as a manufacturing trainee.
- He additionally donned the character of Mahatma Gandhi in a documentary movie.
- He was additionally half of movie Hate Story 2.