One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Sean Banerjee (Actor) Facts, Age, Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Affairs, Net Worth & More Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sean Banerjee is an Indian actor and mannequin. He is the grandchild of iconic Bengal actress Supriya Devi. Sean is thought for his character Chhote Nawab Siraj-Ud-Daulah in Star Jalsa’s historic cleaning soap opera Ami Sirajer Begum and the character of Dr. Ujaan Chatterjee within the romance medical sequence Ekhane Aakash Neel Season 2.
Birth & Family
Sean Banerjee was born on 26 April 1994 in Kolkata, West Bengal. His mom’s identify is Shoma Chatterjee and, an elder brother named Neil Goswami. Sean graduated from Sherwood College, Nainital.
Sean started his profession in modeling. He debuted his profession on Indian tv with Ami Sirajer Begum on Star Jalsa in 2018 and acted because the male protagonist within the sequence Nawab Sirja- ud- Daulah. Sean gained super recognition with the illustration of Dr. Ujaan Chatterjee within the romantic medical drama of Star Jalsa Ekhane Aakash Neel Season 2. In 2021, He was seen in Mon Phagun, which is able to broadcast on the Zee Bangla.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sean Banerjee
- Sean Banerjee was born and introduced up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- He bought nominated for Mr. India of Calcutta in 2017.
- He was one of the 12 fashions who attended FFace Calendar 2018.
- Sean was the 2019 winner of the West Bengal Telly Academy Award for Best Actor.
- He acted in a brief movie Khwaishein – The Desires of the Lost (2020) and featured within the track Tere Mera Rishta.
- He was ranked in Most Desirable Men chart by Calcutta Times in 2019.
- Sean could be very energetic on social media and usually share his sketches on Instagram.