One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Úrsula Corberó Delgado is a Spanish actress. She primarily known for her roles as Ruth Gomez in Fisica o Quimica (2008-2010), Margarita De Austria in the television series Isabel (2014), and Marta in the comedy film Cómo Sobrevivir a una Despedida (2015). Corberó became internationally renowned for her role in Tokyo in the series Netflix’s series La Casa de Papel (aka Money Heist). She also won Best Actress awards at ATV Awards, MiM Series and Premios Iris for her performance in La Casa de Papel.
Birth & Family
Úrsula Corberó Delgado was born 11 August 1989 in Sant Pere de Vilamajor, Spain. Her father’s name is Esther Delgado, he is a shopkeeper, and her mother’s name is Pedro Corberó, she is a carpenter. She has a sibling named Monica Corberó. She attended Eolia, Escola Superior d’Art Dramatic Eolia in Barcelona, Spain.
Corberó began acting in commercials at the age of six. She had her first role at the age of thirteen. She made her debut under the name of Maria in the TV show Mirall Trencat in 2002. Corberó has performed Sara in Ventdelpla in 2005 and Cuenta Atras in 2007. In 2008, she represented Manuela Portillo in the El Internado series and started serving on the television series Antena and Fisica o Quimica in 2010.
In 2011, Corberó starred as the lead role in the Abril La Republica, a Spanish drama series. She appeared in the horror movie XP3D. In 2011, she made the TV film Los Dias de Gloria, released in 2013 for political conflicts. In 2013, she featured in the comedy film Quien Mato a Bambi alongside Quim Gutiérrez, Ernesto Alterio and Julián Villagrán. The same year she gave her voice to Sam in Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs 2.
In 2014, she performed Margarita de Austria in the historic series Isabel. In 2015, she appeared as Nadia in Perdiendo el Norte, starring Blanca Suarez and Yon Gonzalez. The same year, she took a leading role in the new thriller series La Embajada. In 2015, her first lead role was in the film Cómo Sobrevivir a una Despedida. In 2016, she returned to the role of Margaret of Austria in the film La Corona C Partida. She repeated the experience of dubbing by giving her voice to Katie in The Secret Fife of Pets.
In 2017, Corberó played an important role in the TV show La Casa de Papel. She received her first dramatic role at the cinema by Julio Medem. Corberó starred in many series like Snatch in 2018, an American crime drama series, and Paquita Salas in 2019, a Spanish comedy series. She featured in the music video of Undia in the year 2020.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Swimming and Reading Books|
Úrsula Corberó dated Andres Velencoso for three years, from 2013 to 2015. After, she is currently in a relationship with the actor Chino Darin. They moved to Madrid together in the year 2019.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Úrsula Corberó
- Úrsula Corberó was born and brought up in Barcelona, Spain.
- She won the ATV Awards and Premios Iris for Best Actress in 2018 for La Casa de Papel.
- Corberó received nominations at Premios Feroz for Best Main Actress in a TV Series and MiM Series for Best Dramatic Actress in 2018, and Platino Awards for Best Actress in 2020 for La Casa de Papel.
- She got nominated at the Neox Fan Awards for Best Actress in 2015 for Como Sobrevivir a una Despedida.
- In 2015, she won the Alicante Film Festival for Honor and Encouragement Award.
- In 2014, she received the Stiges Film Festival Award for Untameable Spirit and Men’s Health Awards for Woman of the Year.
- She was awarded the La Denominacion de Origen de la Mancha for Young of the Year in 2009, Top Glamour for Best New Actress in 2010, and Kapital Award for Best Actress in 2011 for Fisica o Quimica.