Anushka Shetty’s name is just inseparable from Tollywood; she has given many super-hits and is known for her incredible roles. Instead of avoiding risks, she loves experimenting with different characters and this is the reason, people of South India love her. It is Anusha’s habit to choose the most unique scripts, because she likes to enjoy her work in every possible way.
After the success of SS Rajamouli movie “Baahubali 2” people have lauded her for the role of Devasena, which she portrayed with complete efficiency.
Given below are some interesting facts to know about the pretty actress;
1) Her actual name is Sweety; when she started doing movies, she started using her screen name to Anushka.
2) She is a master in Yoga; she has her own Yoga institute as well. Very few know that Bharat Thakur, her Yoga instructor convinced her to try her luck in the film industry.
3) When she did the movie “Size Zero”, she had to put on 20 kgs; she had the option of choosing a fat suit too, but she didn’t go for it. Hats off!
4) In 2015, Anushka was selected as the “Most desirable woman of Hyderabad”; guys fall for her beauty.
5) Anushka Shetty has won the Filmfare Best Actress Award (Telugu) for her roles in the movies Rudramadevi and Arundhati. Apart from this, she has bagged several other awards.
6) The actress is a bike-lover; we had seen this avatar of hers in the film “Super”.
7) It is said that Anushka has a net worth of $22 million; some reports also say that she charges a whopping 3 crores for every movie.
8) Anushka just hates auditions; even during her 1st film “Super” she was forced to give auditions; luckily she got the role opposite superstar Nagarjuna instantly.