One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Anjali Gaikwad is an Indian playback singer, she got famous after participating on singing reality television show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017. She was the joint winner of the show in 2017. Recently she participated in Sony TV’s show Indian Idol 12.
Anjali Gaikwad was born on 28 February 2006 in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra to a Marathi Hindu family. Her father’s name is Angad Gaikwad. He is a well-known music composer and singer. She has a elder sister Nandini Gaikwad who is also a playback singer.
Gaikwad started singing professionally after participating in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2017 at the age of 11. She joined as a challenger but soon went on to become a permanent contestant and won the finals in a tie. Gaikwad was a joint winner with fellow contestant Shreyan Bhattacharya. She was judged and guided by esteemed singers like Himesh Reshammiya, Neha Kakkar and Javed Ali.
In 2020, She participated on the famous singing show Indian Idol 12, where she was heavily praised by Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani.
Education Details and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Anjali Gaikwad
- Anjali Gaikwad was born and brought up in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
- She is currently studying and also perusing a career in the music industry.
- She is winner of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017.
- Anjali’s father didn’t allow her to eat ice-cream as he didn’t want her vocal cords to be damaged.
- She record a entire soundtrack by the name of “Ganapati Utsav Aarti Sangrah” along with sister Nandini Gaikwad under Strumm Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.