One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Diganth Manchale (Actor) Facts, Age, Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Affairs, Net Worth & More Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Dignath Manchale (also called Diganath) is an actor of Kannada cinema and a former mannequin. He is typically referred as Doodhpedha by his followers concerning his well-known position. He is thought for movies like Manasaare (2009), Pancharangi (2010), Wedding Pullav (2015).
Birth & Family
Diganth Manchale was born on 28 December 1983 in Sagara, Karnataka, India. His father’s title is Krishnamurthy, is a professor, and his mom’s title is Mallika. He has an older brother named Akash Manchale. He studied at Seva Bharathi School, Karnataka Government High School, Thirthahalli, Karnataka, and graduated from Tunga Mahavidyalaya Thirthahalli, Karnataka, and Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bengaluru. Diganth holds a Bachelor’s Degree in commerce.
Diganth started his performing profession in 2006, he performed a personality by his unique title, Diganth, in Kannada’s film Miss California. His post-2010 profession consists of profitable initiatives like Manasaare, Pancharangi, Lifeu Ishtene, and Parijatha. He starred in Dev Son of Mudde Gowda by director Indrajith Lankesh in 2012, which obtained combined suggestions.
He first appeared in Bollywood in Wedding Pullav in 2015. His 2019 launch consists of Fortuner. In 2021, he was half of the dramatic motion movie Yuvarathnaa.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
Diganth married the actress Anidrita Ray on 12 December 2008, after ten years of relationship.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Diganth Manchale
- Diganth Manchale was born and introduced up in Karnataka, India. He is initially from Thirthahalli within the Shimoga district of Karnataka.
- He received the SIIMA Award for the Romantic Star of South Indian cinema in 2013.
- In 2015, Diganth was taking pictures overseas for a movie. During a scene the place his co-star needed to enact throwing one thing on his face, the scene turned out to be an accident, making him lose sight in a single eye perpetually. After this incident Diganth gone into melancholy and began consuming medication.
- He nominated for Filmfare Award for the Best Actor Kannada for Katheyondu Shuruvagide and the Best Supporting Actor for the film Gaalipata (2009)
- In 2021, He was seen in Lord Ram in mythological collection Ramyug of MX participant.