One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Nightbirde (AGT) Facts, Biography, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Net worth & More
Nightbirde (also known as Jane Marczweski) is an American musician. She is known for participating in season 16 of the television reality show America’s Got Talent. She captivated all three judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel and Sofia Vergara with her singing.
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Birth & Family
Jane Marczewski was born on December 31, 1990 in Zanesville, California. Her father’s name is Mitchell C while her mother’s name is Sharon Marczewski. Jane is commonly known by her stage name Nightbirde. Apart from him, she has six siblings in the family whose names are John Jr, Andrew Micheal, Mitch Jr., Katelyn and Jason Marczewski.
Jane started working as a professional singer in 2014. The turning point in her life came in September 2017 when she came to know that she had 3rd stage breast cancer. She got chemotherapy treatment and won it. But in 2019, she again came to know that she had tumors again in the lungs, spine and liver. Jane did not give up on this physical problem and completely conquered cancer.
In the year 2021, Jane got popularity from the television show America’s Got Talent Season 16. She performed on the stage in the audition on self written song ‘It’s Ok’. She received the Golden Buzzer from Simon Cowell for this impeccable performance.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Meter : 1. 75 Meter|
In Feet : 5′ 6″ Feet
|Weight||In Kg : 58 Kg|
In Pound : 127 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing and Gardening|
Jane took some time off from her work to make a vacation, where she met Jeremy Claudio. After dating for a few months, the couple married in 2015 at Sparta Restaurant & Coffee Shop in Newark, Ohio. However, during the battle with cancer, there was a distance between this couple and both of them separated in 2020. According to some media, Jane also suffered a miscarriage during this time and she lost the child in just 15 weeks.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nightbirde
- Nightbirde was born and brought up in California, United States.
- Nightbirde rose to fame with the song ‘It’s OK’ in her audition. Her song soon became the most downloaded US song on iTunes.
- During the audition, she had told that when he came to know about cancer in 2019, she had only 2% chance of survival.
- Nightbirde became very popular on social media too. Her video has been viewed more than 10 million times and has more than 100 thousand followers on Instagram. She often to share motivational and singing video posts with her followers.
- She had in her lungs, spine and liver. In a blog post on her website, Nightbirde once wrote that she was diagnosed with terminal cancer on New Year’s Eve in 2019. As she described it, “innumerable tumors were found throughout my lungs, liver, lymph nodes, ribs and spine.”
- On July 20, 2020, she had informed that she was ‘cancer free’ by posting a post on Instagram.
Nightbirde shared some moments related to her audition on social media and wrote, “Thank you @simoncowell for the most unforgettable moment of my life.”