One of the most versatile and talented actor of Bollywood, Manoj Bajpai has made a…
Shivani Sonar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shivani Sonar is an Indian actress who works in Marathi industry. She is best known for Girlfriend (2019), Pandu (2019) and The Ugly dusk (2018). She is popular for her role of a cultured daughter in law in Marathi in a daily soap opera Raja Rani Chi Ga Jodi.
Birth & Early Life
Shivani Sonar was born on 6 August 1994 in Pune, Maharashtra. She did her schooling from P.S.E Girl’s High School, Pune. After her high school she did her graduation in Commerce form MIT College in Pune itself. From her childhood she was fond of doing acting and during college life she participated in many competitions wherein she won many awards. After completion of her college she came to Mumbai to pursue her goal of becoming an actress. In Mumbai she worked out in theaters to upskill her skills for becoming a good actress.
Getting into Bollywood industry is not so easy for anyone. Leaving her home and parents and settling in Mumbai was itself a though call of Sonali. After coming to Mumbai she got her first break in career in a Marathi series DR. Babasahib Ambedkar, played the role of Laxmi in this serial. It was a famous show but later she played the lead role in Raja Ranichika Jodi wherein she is played the role of Sanjeevani, a village girl opposite to Maniraj Pawar. Maniraj is playing the role of police officer named Ranjeet.
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shivani Sonar
- Shivani Sonar was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Before acting I used to work as bridal makeup artistes.
- Shivani made her digital debut with CafeMarathi’s web series One By Two, alongside Abhay Mahajan, Rohit Nikam and Anamika Dangre. The series is targeted at the youth and explores the relationship problems faced by today’s generation and the theme of loyalty.
- She has been a part of films like Poshter Girl and Girlfriend.
- Shivani is a true fashionista. She loves to pair Maharashtrian traditional jewellery with Indian wear.
- She has done make up and designing course and most of the times on the sets, she does her own makeup.
If you have more details about Shivani Sonar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.