10 unusual facts that you should know about Vidya BalanMay 27, 2020
Today we present to you some of Vidya Balan’s unknown facts:
1. Vidya Balan was born in Chembur (Mumbai) in a Tamilian family. From a very young age she was aspired to make a career in film, her inspiration been Shabana Azmi and Madhuri Dixit. At the age of 16, she was starred in Ekta Kapoor show ‘Hum Paanch’ as Radhika.
2. In general, it is said that behind every successful man there is a woman, but in case of Vidya, things turned very bright for her after Siddharth Roy Kapur entered her life. Despite being Tamilian, she is found of Bengali speaking people, even Siddharth Roy Kapur is one such. That fact is that Siddharth can speak a little bit Bengali language and that’s what makes him a perfect man in Vidya’s life.
3. When Vidya struggled for three years in her career, it was her family support and faith that something good will happen, helped her survive.
4. Vidya was highly praised for her two movies ‘The Dirty Pictures’ and ‘Kahaani’. The two such movies brought out the real actor in Vidya. Her dialogue “Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai … entertainment, entertainment, entertainment … aur main entertainment hoon” made her famous on silver screen in 2011.
5. Vidya desires to play the legendary actor, Charlie Chaplin on screen. She loved Sridevi as a Charlie Chaplin in ‘Mr India’ and she would love to attempt Charlie Chaplin too.