Mother Fell Down And Her Bone Broke Down But My Father Didn’t Lift Her, This Bollywood Superstar Shares An Emotional Instance Of His Life
Salman Khan’s show 10 Ka Dum these days coming on Sony TV channel. According to Salman’s…
1.Casablanca, which stars Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogard, is Aish’s all time favorite movie and if Bollywood ever think of a remake there are no guesses for the lead actress
2. Not many know that Aish has a huge collection of watches. The diva is a jewelry lover and also loves to collect watches
3. In Britain, a limited edition of Barbie Doll was launched in 2005 which was inspired by Aishwarya. The doll got sold within a few minutes of launch.
4. Back in her modelling days with actresss Amrita Arora
5. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s first ad film was for Camelin pencils only when she was 15 years old. The ads that brought her to limelight were the Garden saries and the ones she shot for Coca Cola
6. Aish shot the very famous Pepsi Ad with Aamir Khan only within one night during the Mumbai riots back in 1992-1993. Her line, “Hi, I’m Sanjana” was enough for her to fetch attention
7. In 1994, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sushmita Sen completed the Miss India Pageant in which Sushmita won whereas Aishwarya came second.
8. Here’s another unseen picture where Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was crowned as Miss World in 1994 whereas Sushmita Sen became the Miss Universe in the same year.
9. Practically, her first on-screen appearance ever was marked by her Camelin pencil ad but her first acting debut officially was with the Tamil Film Iruvar back in 1997.
10. In this picture Aish is seen greeted with respect by Nelson Mandela
11. Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands also named their Tulips after Aishwarya Rai
12. We have all seen Aish excel in her acting skills on the big screen, but according to a Bollywoodlife report, Aish wanted to become an Architect
13. Amongst all the stars that she has worked with her favourite is Rajnikanth.
14. An unseen picture of Aish playing cricket.
15. The most astonishing fact is that there are more than 17,000 websites solely dedicated to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. According to IMDb, www. AishwaryaWorld.com is her official website.
16. What Aish and Abhi fans don’t know is that Abhishek Bachchan did not use a big fat diamond to propose to Aish. He infact used the ring which was used in the movie Guru and popped the question.
17. The lead role from Raja Hindustani was first offered to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She rejected the role so that she could participate in the Miss India Contest.
18. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a fond admirer of books and in fact during her free time she loves to read books on History.
19. Aishwarya’s secret to beauty is that she eats lesser food. She has a habit of nibbling of fruits immediately after lunch.
20. She is the first Indian ever to visit the Oprah Winfrey Show. When Oprah has visited India, Mumbai she first wanted to visit Aishwarya at her bunglow.