Black Widows Webseries Actress And Actor Black Widows is an Indian web series from Zee5.…
Raj and DK’s The Family Man series has created a storm as everyone from the audience to the fans is raving about it. The Family Man 2 starring Manoj Bajpayee and Samantha Akkineni starrer has clearly blown the viewer’s mind. But there’s one more character who has made his way into people’s heart and ie. JK Talpade, played by Sharib Hashmi.
JK is Srikant Tiwari’s (Manoj Bajpayee) friend and colleague in the show. Apart from playing an efficient intelligence office, JK is our star character who never fails to provide comic relief even in some of the most intense scenes. While the show is headlined by Manoj, there’s no doubt that Sharib is a stellar actor who needs to be treasured and appreciated every single day.
- After starting his career in Bollywood, Sharib appeared in an uncredited role in Slumdog Millionaire, which became an Oscar-winning movie.
- In 2012, he bagged his major role in Filmistaan. Also starring Inaamulhaq and Kumud Mishra, Filmistaan remains one of the most renowned films of Hashmi’s career.
- In 2012, he shared the screen space with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Sharib played the supporting role in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, which starred Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif.
- Later he went on to star in films like Badmashiyaan (2015), Phullu (2017), Vodka Diaries (2018), Batti Gul Meter Chalu (2018), Nakkash (2019), Ujda Chaman (2019), and Darbaan (2020) to name a few.
- Working in OTT shows, proved to be a game-changer for Sharib. He has featured in series like Asur, Scam 1992 and the most recent The Family Man which became a turning point in his career.
- Crediting how The Family Man 2 reviewed his career, Sharib had told Indian Today, “I did many small and big roles in films after Filmistaan but felt as if the audience was forgetting me. I knew that I had to do something different. Then years later, I got this show and I made the best use of this opportunity. This show revived my career.”
- The 45-year-old actor is married to Nasreen Hashmi. The couple tied the knot in 2003.
- The couple is blessed with two kids. Sharib is extremely close to his family and he keeps posting lovely pictures of his family on his Instagram handle.
- Apart from being a stellar actor, Sharib is also a writer. He has co-written the film, Ram Singh Charlie.
- On the film’s front, Sharib was last seen in Pagglait. He will be next seen in Dhaakad and Mission Majnu.
We hope in the coming time, Sharib gets more meaty roles and he continues to do what he does best- win people’s heart with his earnest performances.